Current Deal: Save 33% on Tuttnauer EZ10P Fully Automated Autoclave/Sterilizer with Printer (Save $2,013)
- Not valid with other offers.
- Limit of 1 per individual transaction (but you can place multiple orders).
- See Below for Product Features and Specifications
- OFFER DETAILS:
- Special purchase price = 23% discount (before rebate)
- Includes 2 year parts and labor warranty
- Choose between: a) $400 Manufacturer’s rebate OR b) a free 1 gallon water distiller ($586 value).
- And FREE SHIPPING ($150 Value)
- Total = up to $2,158 Savings = 33% Discount
Let’s take a step back in time to the year 1925. You might pick up a newspaper and read about the first public demonstration of brand new technology, a “television”. That was the year that Gangster Al Capone took over the Chicago bootlegging racket, and a new automobile company named Chrysler was founded. 1925 was also the year that the infection control company, Tuttnaeur was founded. In the 86 years since, Tuttnauer autoclaves have been trusted by hospitals, clinics and laboratories in over 100 countries. And now Groundswell Health members can save thousands of dollars off of these industry leading sterilizers.
Autoclave Features Include:
- Closed-door active drying system maintains sterility of packs and pouches.
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware, etc.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Double safety lock prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation when there is insufficient water in the reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temp & pressure.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from contact w/ control panel.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, for quick easy draining.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Includes Internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″ (254 x 475 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 6 gal (23 L)
- Overall Dimensions LxWxH: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″ (545 x 510 x 365 mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions DxWxH: 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.8″ (415 x 170 x 20 mm)
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: 30 min. cold, 14 min. hot
- Voltage: 120v
- Frequency: 50/60 MHz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Autoclave Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
For more Information: CLICK HERE to download the full product brochure
- 4 Models To Choose From
- CLICK HERE for the Tuttnauer EZ9 Model (WITHOUT THE PRINTER)
- CLICK HERE for the Tuttnauer EZ9P Model (WITH THE PRINTER)
- CLICK HERE for the Tuttnauer EZ10 Model (WITHOUT THE PRINTER)
- CLICK HERE for the Tuttnauer EZ10P Model (WITH THE PRINTER)
Don’t forget to share this deal with friends and colleagues: The power of Groundswell Health is in sharing amongst ourselves and getting others to participate. The more we grow, the bigger the savings we all receive. So please tell your friends about us via email, facebook, twitter, telegraph, smoke signals or even carrier pigeon!